1. Please note that abstracts should not contain more than a maximum of 1.800 characters (including spaces). In order to meet this requirement, we kindly propose that abstracts should be prepared in MS Word and copied into the abstract submission system afterwards.
2. Structure of the abstract
The abstract must be submitted in english. In addition, the following structure of the abstract is recommended:
3. Materials & methods
3. Acceptance of abstract
The scientific committee of the VAAM 2019 will review the submitted abstracts.
The authors will be notified on the decision of abstract acceptance by Mid-December 2018 once the presentation form (oral/poster) has been determined.
4. Registration The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is obligatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee.
Step-by-step to your abstract submission
1. Please create your own account under "Author sign up". You will then receive an Email containing your access key. Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an Email within 60 minutes and contact us at email@example.com.
2. Please login with your access key and your email. Click "Abstract Submission" and follow the indicated steps.
3. After your successful abstract submission you will receive an email confirmation. Please also check your spam folder here.
4. You may login at any time to submit more abstracts or to make changes to abstracts already submitted until the abstract deadline expires (16 November 2018).